May 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
So this is pretty weird, but freshman year (now going to be a senior) my friends and I had a party which was busted, wasnt charged with anything, but campus police/security made note of it. Thought nothing of it, then TWO YEARS LATER (last week, already e-submitted) I get an email saying I need to meet about it, go in, within five minutes I walk out with just a warning. Is this considered disciplinary action? Already submitted everything saying I have never gotten in trouble, then I have this meeting after the fact. Really disappointed in my school for how slowly this was handled. What do you guys think? Should I write all the schools I applied to saying this?

kholley25

5+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2014
NC
Status
Dental Student
Is it on your transcripts that were sent to AADSAS?

About the Ads
May 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
2 YEARS? At least you can blame your university if you leave it out...
Right? Went the rest of my under 21 years without trouble, 2 years later "hey yeah remember that party? I'm gonna have to give you a warning on that". I made sure he knew I was not happy about the situation... Haha

kholley25

5+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2014
NC
Status
Dental Student
I doubt it, I sent that and submitted everything in July. This just happened about a week ago, week ago.
I would ask a school representative if it is a recorded disciplinary/honor code violation and, if so, what you can do to get it expunged. I would do this first before e-mailing any adcoms about the incident.

About the Ads