Disciplinary Suspension

Started by nehpharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nehpharm

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. So I got a one semester disciplinary suspension from my university after spending two years there. I did not have a great group of friends at the school, I was in a REALLY bad position. I decided not to go back and went to a community college for a year. I just got into a much better university and plan on graduating from there with a B.S. in Biology in two years. I'm planning on applying to pharmacy schools next summer, do you think I have a chance of getting in? My gpa was a 3.7 at both the first university and the community college. Have you guys heard of anyone getting into pharmacy school with a disciplinary record?
 
Yeah, it was definitely not something I would do. I haven't even gotten a detention in my entire life. It's just that I was getting bullied and went the entire wrong way when trying to get the bully caught.
 
Yeah, it was definitely not something I would do. I haven't even gotten a detention in my entire life. It's just that I was getting bullied and went the entire wrong way when trying to get the bully caught.

This does not fit into the typical major infraction that colleges care about, aka a shooting, violence, drug abuse, etc. You probably do not have to worry about it especially if you maintain your high grades.