Discount For Chad's Videos, Code Inside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

customx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Saw this on Chad's Facebook page and thought a lot of you may benefit. Use the code "loveyoudad" by the end of tomorrow for 25% off

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Could you please tell me which one do we need for DAT?one of them is 2012 HD Organic Chemistry and the other one is just Organic chemistry because both video's are available and I don't know what is the difference between these two

Could you please tell me which one do we need for DAT?one of them is 2012 HD Organic Chemistry and the other one is just Organic chemistry because both video's are available and I don't know what is the difference between these two

Just get the DAT package, click Go after selecting the length of time next to "Subscribe to all videos and associated quizzes on this page"
http://www.coursesaver.com/videos/DAT/

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think it is better that I get the whole DAT package because i just need chemistry?

Do you think it is better that I get the whole DAT package because i just need chemistry?

You're essentially paying for those 2 because Biology is free and waxing doesn't matter. Check the price for just the ochem and chem videos alone first but I think it comes out cheaper for all videos on the page?