Disrespectful Classmates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hona

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else out there totally amazed at the level of disrespect and unprofessionalism displayed by their classmates...future doctors....in classes.
For example...I have become numb to the countless number of people texting, surfing the internet, and obviously reading dental deckflash cards during important lectures. But, most recently, I have been getting infuriated when watching girls paint their fingernails during class and even....brushing and braiding each other's hair!!! It is not a huge lecture hall...only a room that holds about 80 people....so it is very obvious. Maybe they should go to cosmetology school or maybe I just need to relax and not let myself be distracted by them.
Anyone else have stuff going on like this at their school?

Members don't see this ad.

you seriously need to relax. For many people, it's never fun sitting through an hour long of boring lecture. Just because people want to do other things than paying attention, it doesn't mean they're going to be unprofessional in the clinics. Maybe you should blame the professors for giving god awful boring lectures. Don't pay attention if you dont like it. Just because you're a model student who is attentive to every little detail during lecture, that doesn't mean everyone else is.

Anyone else out there totally amazed at the level of disrespect and unprofessionalism displayed by their classmates...future doctors....in classes.
For example...I have become numb to the countless number of people texting, surfing the internet, and obviously reading dental deckflash cards during important lectures. But, most recently, I have been getting infuriated when watching girls paint their fingernails during class and even....brushing and braiding each other's hair!!! It is not a huge lecture hall...only a room that holds about 80 people....so it is very obvious. Maybe they should go to cosmetology school or maybe I just need to relax and not let myself be distracted by them.
Anyone else have stuff going on like this at their school?

get over yourself dickhead. You're a ****ing dentist.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow..... :rolleyes:
just pay attention to your own work.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you wrote this when you got bored during lecture, and were annoyed you couldn't French braid as well as that girl in the third row...

Status
Not open for further replies.