Jul 30, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Just got 2 C's this summer.....how disappointing

How do you guys cope with grades that weren't as high as you would of liked?

GT Dental

10+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2008
ATL
Status
Pre-Dental
alcohol.

Just kidding, well sorta. It sucks, but you can't change the past. Move on, try to learn from what happened and work harder and better on the next class/grade. Actually, it's kind of like a bad break up. Constantly worrying about the past and the girl (or grade) isn't going to help -- forget her and FTOB.....i'll let you figure that one out ;)

ZzZzSleepyhead

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Take it as a kick in the butt and step up your game! That's what I do:sleep::laugh:

PandaXpress

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2008
Status
Dental Student
if you ever see the teacher on campus...be like "wtf dude?" (only if you deserved a better grade). Or you could go and talk to them on how it is that you got that grade. Or if it was your fault, stop eating those damn doritos and step it up. ORRRRRRR if you just dont care...move on with life? I dunno..:confused:

Im jk BTW, just swallow sadness and do better next time. Keep your head up fa sho!

peerless218

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2008
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
Status
Dental Student
Time to catch up, that's really all you can do at this point. Hopefully those Cs aren't your science classes.

What up Henry, you ready for D-school yet!!

PandaXpress

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Time to catch up, that's really all you can do at this point. Hopefully those Cs aren't your science classes.

What up Henry, you ready for D-school yet!!
yeah boy! It starts on monday! BOOYA!