Dissertation Participant Search

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamecoo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Colleagues,

First time poster here. I'm currently a doctoral student at Regent University seeking participants to take a survey for my dissertation. Any help is greatly appreciated:

I'm collecting data for my dissertation research entitled, Hybrid Supervision: Impact on Burnout, Job Satisfaction, and Supervisor Relationship. The purpose of this study is to explore the impact of hybrid (face-to-face and synchronous distance supervision) on participant levels of burnout with work and their work satisfaction. I appreciate your participation in this study and would also appreciate your forwarding of this to your colleagues as well. Those who participate will be entered in a drawing for 1 of 10 Amazon gift cards valued at $10 each. If you choose to participate in this random drawing, please enter your name and email address. Your name and address will be kept separate from your responses in order to maintain your confidentiality.

Participation criteria are as follows:

• Currently practicing as a post-graduate mental health professional

• Either currently or having received distance or hybrid clinical supervision in the past

If you supervise someone via a distance or hybrid modality, please consider forwarding this on to them. To participate, please click or copy and paste the following link: goo.gl/forms/wX77vcit17TjelvP2

Best Regards,

James

Members don't see this ad.