edemartinis
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! My name is Elizabeth DeMartinis, and I am a doctoral learner under the direction of Professor Pamela Sitton in the College of Doctoral Studies at Grand Canyon University. I am conducting an IRB-approved research study that compares medical students’ attitudes toward family medicine based on planned specialty and phase of medical school. I have also attached my IRB approval letter for your reference.
Taking part in this study is voluntary. I would appreciate if you could take the time to review my research flyer below and consider completing my very brief research survey and/or sharing it with your peers!
Your responses will be kept in password‑protected files. No information that could identify you will be collected.
If interested, please click on the link to enter the survey/questionnaire: Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management
If you have questions about this study or are interested in participating, please contact me at [email protected] for more information and next steps.
Taking part in this study is voluntary. I would appreciate if you could take the time to review my research flyer below and consider completing my very brief research survey and/or sharing it with your peers!
Your responses will be kept in password‑protected files. No information that could identify you will be collected.
If interested, please click on the link to enter the survey/questionnaire: Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management
If you have questions about this study or are interested in participating, please contact me at [email protected] for more information and next steps.