Distraction form for the PCAT...

Started by PharmOl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmOl

I do Math.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Our testing center is located on a university campus and when we took PCAT this October, it was our homecoming, and by coincidence, the second floor of the building we were in was under construction. So most of the test, we had to listen to a marching band walking around practicing their stuff, and the drill from the second floor. Frankly, I found it to be comforting rather than sitting in complete silence, but people around me were huffing and puffing and smacking their lips, I think I even heard them rolling their eyes. Proctors said they'll fill out the distraction form for the Pearson to let them know about the circumstances. I would love to know how that form will come into play? Anyone?