Disturbing Lies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hoooba

Masrawy 100 100
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted in this in another thread but I didn't get much discussion. Here it is again:

I can't believe the %&# I've read on this site. Check out these articles. You'll be amazed at the lies

http://www.science.co.il/History-Palestine.asp

I was even more disturbed with this article. Check out this quote

"The Islam religion started with Mohammad in the 7th century, in Saudi Arabia of today. Mohammad included in Islam the idea of jihad (holy war) to spread Islam by the use of force.

http://www.science.co.il/Arab-Israeli-conflict-2.asp#Arab-intolerance

Rabena 3al zalem

Members don't see this ad.

Hoooba said:
I posted in this in another thread but I didn't get much discussion. Here it is again:

Man it's an Israeli site What do you expect ??
!!!!

Plus who cares any way ,,, ? People could say and do whatever they want and Islam will still be above all

dr_amer98 said:
Hoooba said:

!!!!

Plus who cares any way ,,, ? People could say and do whatever they want and Islam will still be above all

I don't think that this applies to just israeli websites. You'd be amazed about some of the %@& I've read in some books here in the US as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I know that but wit hall the BS they are trying to tell people about Islam or Arab, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in North America and possibly the world. "Waymkoroom waymkor Allah wallaho 7'ayer elmakereen". sadak allaho al3atheem

We should not even care about this crap, you just have to be a good example to represent the true Islam. what they do to try to make Islam look bad is actually turnning against them because people are reading more and knowing the truth about Islam, thats why its still growing. :)

SO no worries. cheers

I feel your pain. I live in Israel and no longer believe much of what I read. It is sad that a "scientific" site would resort to such transparent propaganda. I have no intention of entering into a public political debate on the issue, but certainly misinformation abounds. The reality of Israel certainly defers from the image it trys to portray abroad. It breaks my heart...

a_ditchdoc said:
The reality of Israel certainly defers from the image it trys to portray abroad

interesting post. I am not sure what u mean by the above though.

Hoooba said:
Originally Posted by a_ditchdoc
The reality of Israel certainly defers from the image it trys to portray abroad

interesting post. I am not sure what u mean by the above though.

same here, it goes both ways.. Plz clarify a_ditchdoc.

Fascia Lata said:
same here, it goes both ways.. Plz clarify a_ditchdoc.

I think (s)he meant that the reality of Israel DIFFERs (rather than defers) from the image of a peace-loving, terror-targeted nation that they portray of themselves abroad. In other words, most people abroad are grossly misinformed about Israel due to a lack of objectivity in media sources, propaganda, lies, and simple misunderstandings. Whichever of the aforementioned is the main cause, I agree with aditch_doc that it is truly sad that people simply do not understand the truth nor do they seem to have a desire to seek it. More appalling is the fact that most people are more content with living under a ficticious and misconstrued sense of righteousness which they desperately cling to, rather than enlighten themselves and face the bitter and cruel reality of the world which would burst the illusive bubble that they have conveniently created for themselves.

Monette

dr_amer98 said:
Hoooba said:

!!!!

I agree.

* Gives dr_amer segregated props. *

Oh btw Hoooba, love the photographs :thumbup:

Thank you fortune