BOTH DIT Videos Not Appearing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Rafiki

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought DIT for Step 2 CK / Level 2 CE back in December and waited until yesterday to open up the video series, as my exam is now 6 weeks away. When I click on "courses" the only thing that appears are the OMM review videos, and none of the Step 2 CK videos appear. I was mailed my study guide and everything else has been normal.

So I tried calling them yesterday, sent a bunch of emails and live chat doesn't seem to be working. Now I'm getting worried b/c it's been 2 days and they are completely MIA. Has anyone else had this issue? How am I supposed to get a hold of them if they don't answer phones, voicemails or emails? What kind of operation are they running there?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you have to activate it somehow on their webpage? Did you try a different browser, even mobile?

can you guys comment on whether or not you like it for step 2? I really liked it for step 1 and I've been thinking about buying it, but it's expensive af

Members don't see this ad :)
@drplzz did you end up going with DIT? I attempted to message you but you may have that feature disabled or something
hey! I may have bought a new mountain bike with my DIT money... lol I decided to do onlinemeded instead cause it's free and I couldn't find enough info about DIT.