Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone,
i'm still choosing which schools i'll apply to and was wondering which schools tend to be more ethnically diverse with regards to students, surrounding community, etc. This is an important factor for me. i've looked up some stats but wanted to hear real opinions and experiences instead of just numbers.
So far Penn and Davis seem to be good choices. I'm also thinking of applying to Colorado, Tufts, and Washington. Any thoughts on diversity here? I'd appreciate any opinions or suggestions for other schools. My list of schools is too short! BTW, i'm interested in small animal. Thanks.
i'm still choosing which schools i'll apply to and was wondering which schools tend to be more ethnically diverse with regards to students, surrounding community, etc. This is an important factor for me. i've looked up some stats but wanted to hear real opinions and experiences instead of just numbers.
So far Penn and Davis seem to be good choices. I'm also thinking of applying to Colorado, Tufts, and Washington. Any thoughts on diversity here? I'd appreciate any opinions or suggestions for other schools. My list of schools is too short! BTW, i'm interested in small animal. Thanks.
(Party face for no reason at all!)