DIY Postbacc Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

holyravioli

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When it comes to retaking classes for DO school, is it frowned upon to take only one course/semester? Or even a summer course? I went to a 4 year university, didn't do so hot in some pre-req classes, and now I finally have a job/the funds to finish retaking classes.

I have retaken a few already at a local CC about a year ago (three classes/1 semester) and I want to continue to do so. With my new job schedule/commute though, it's tough to find classes to match my schedule. I need this job to pay for school, but I'm nervous that taking 1 class is going to look bad. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'd really appreciate any tips.
 
1 class while doing nothing else with your life looks bad.

1 class while working, like you are doing, is 100% fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you very much, edgerock. And haha you too, Goro! I can do that, but never learned to blow bubbles so that's a relief!