DLOSCE study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrTMD

Reaction score
Hi,

Based on your experience, what is the best material to study for the DLOSCE?

Members don't see this ad.

I took it during the first testing period (June-July) and honestly, if you are near the end of dental school or already practicing dentistry, it should be pretty straightforward. The practice questions and exam guide released by the JCNDE for the DLOSCE is pretty reflective of the difficulty and breadth of the test questions.

Reactions: 1 user
I took it during the first testing period (June-July) and honestly, if you are near the end of dental school or already practicing dentistry, it should be pretty straightforward. The practice questions and exam guide released by the JCNDE for the DLOSCE is pretty reflective of the difficulty and breadth of the test questions.
how long did your results take to come back?

Members don't see this ad :)
how long did your results take to come back?
For those that took it in the first testing window, it was 4-5 weeks after the testing period. I can't remember if it was 4 or 5 weeks later but we all got the results on the same day whether you took it the first day it was offered or the last day (ie. if you took it early, you had to wait longer for the results than someone who took it later).

For those that took it in the first testing window, it was 4-5 weeks after the testing period. I can't remember if it was 4 or 5 weeks later but we all got the results on the same day whether you took it the first day it was offered or the last day (ie. if you took it early, you had to wait longer for the results than someone who took it later).
what were the pass rates like speaking to other people?

what were the pass rates like speaking to other people?

I was probably the only one in my graduating class who took the exam so I can't say much about the pass rates. But like I said before, the test was pretty straightforward and you should have no problem passing if you're a D4 or new grad.