Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

DMU 2011 class Roommate Finder

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by hsmooth, Mar 7, 2007.

1. hsmooth

Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hey all you DMU 2011'ers...the roommates forum on the DMU portal doesn't have much activity..so maybe we can look for roommates on here

I'm looking for a roommate (or 2?), I know a couple of you are buying houses but I'm looking to just rent and share a 2 bedroom apartment or maybe if we can get another person, rent a house.

I'd like to find a place close to campus. I don't smoke, drink occasionally, tend to stay up late but generally live quietly. I keep common areas (living, kitchen, bathroom etc) clean (but my room tends to get really messy). I'm 23 male single, no preference for roommate gender.

Send me a PM if you're looking for a roommate too

2. FS-Pro

FS-Pro Guest

Medical Student
    You would probably have the best reponse if you put this in the class of 2011 thread.

3. Jamers

Jamers Sexy Man
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    FS just doesn't want you to live with anyone else but him. Stop this,we had this talk, people need to live in other places besides your basement. Now, come on, back to the class thread. Bring soundman along too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. FS-Pro

FS-Pro Guest

Medical Student
    My apartment is getting a little crowded, with you on the flooor of my room every night.

5. Toohotinvegas33

Toohotinvegas33 Currently Glasgow 3
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Somethings not going down right in Iowa, I better check it out

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...