Dmu Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jamers

Sexy Man
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My first acceptance, my first choice. I just recieved the email today and I am at a lost for words...I am just so happy. My dream has finally come true. DMU CLASS OF 2010, I cannot stop saying it....

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations!
I'm sure you've worked very hard for this moment. so enjoy it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Welcome to our side of life, it is truly the best feeling in the world.

To all newly accepted DMU'ers:
1.) Congrats and welcome
2.) Go tell us something about yourselves in the officail class forum

Jamers said:
My first acceptance, my first choice. I just recieved the email today and I am at a lost for words...I am just so happy. My dream has finally come true. DMU CLASS OF 2010, I cannot stop saying it....

Conga-rats fellow roomie at DMU.

Looking forward to another four years of education with you. :scared:

Jamers said:

wow, must be an amazing feeling. i have an interview at dmu on the 26th of jan. god i hope i get in. any good advice or tips for the interview dr. jamers? :thumbup:

Hey Jamers, when did you interview? Im a 12/9 interviewer, they must be getting close

DMU'er. What state are you from?

Jamer probably interviewed with me on 12/2. I got my acceptance the other day. It is a great school.

docmd2010 said:
wow, must be an amazing feeling. i have an interview at dmu on the 26th of jan. god i hope i get in. any good advice or tips for the interview dr. jamers? :thumbup:

Best advice I could give you = BE YOURSELF

They choose you for an interview, so you're 80% there (and those are the stats for DMU)
Make sure you highlight the important experiences you have had in your life.
Good Luck. You're going to love the school when you visit.

ingridska said:
DMU'er. What state are you from?

We are both from Pennsylvania.

ryan483 said:
Best advice I could give you = BE YOURSELF

They choose you for an interview, so you're 80% there (and those are the stats for DMU)
Make sure you highlight the important experiences you have had in your life.
Good Luck. You're going to love the school when you visit.

god i hope i get into dmu, if i get in, there's a good chance i'd go there, only places i'd go over dmu are osu or new jersey som