DMU Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Melicopter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not much to say, except that we need a thread!

Members don't see this ad.

Finally we have a thread for our class!

Also join the group on facebook: DMU College of Osteopathic Medicine Class of 2014

Glad to see they now have a thread for the class that will be replacing me! good luck everyone...DMU is a great choice. let me know if you have questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any guesses on when the Portal will be opened up so that we can look at some of that information?

Anything to keep me from having to do my actual work that needs to be done...

Hey all! I am glad to be joining the thread and the class of 2014. I am so stoked for school to start, well I guess I am excited to get going on my career and job training, not necessarily to get my ass kicked on a daily basis!

Got info for the portal via snail mail today.

I also got my Portal information a few days back. No financial aid info. yet, though. Anyone started the FAFSA yet?

Congrats everyone! Im glad we have our own thread. Has anyone started looking for housing yet? I hope everything nice isn't all filled up.

Since I was already an MPH student before I got accepted for the DO program, I've had access to the portal for a while now. I'm just not sure if the DO'14 stuff is visible to me yet. We should have all gotten an E-mail today in which a "personalized to-do before orientation" section was said to either be up now, or be up shortly on the portal. Has anyone seen this yet?

Hi, I graduated from DMU in 2008 and am currently finishing second year of an Ob/Gyn residency in Texas. DMU was an excellent and challenging school, and I would be happy to answer questions about it. Shamelessly, I also have a 3 bedroom/2 full bath condo in West Des Moines currently being rented by 4th year DMU students. Since they will be leaving shortly, it will be available to rent. It is gorgeous, and it is located one minute from the Jordan Creek Mall.

Let me know, and good luck in your med school education. Seriously, ask me questions about anything.

Congrats on acceptance to DMU! I'm graduating in a few weeks and I have a few things to sell. I have Netter's anatomy flascards, Pharm flashcards, and an OMM table I'd like to sell (cheap) if I could. Everything is in excellent condition and was helpful during school, but I won't be needing them anymore. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks!

I am a 4th year DMU student leaving for residency and looking to sell our house.
Perfect family home with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and finished basement in West Des Moines. Approximately 2,000 total finished sq.ft. in excellent condition. All appliances stay including newer washer/dryer. Large backyard deck with fenced yard. Oversized 2-car detached garage. Minutes from Jordan Creek shopping center. Easy interstate access. 6 Miles from DMU. Price 164,900.

Please email or call with questions about the house and/or DMU. I can send pics if interested as well.
Zach 612-875-9339, [email protected]