DMU Computer Question-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarquetteGuy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if any current DMU student could tell me what brand and model of laptop and PDA students were administered last year? Just curious what to expect for next year, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

MarquetteGuy said:
Hi, I was wondering if any current DMU student could tell me what brand and model of laptop and PDA students were administered last year? Just curious what to expect for next year, thanks.

Every year they update to the latest technology so I dont think that you would be getting last years models. Last year, the computers were gateways and the PDAs were Dell. Rumor has it that next year students will be receiving the new style laptops that allows you to swivel the screen around and use it as a digital notepad. Im not sure how much truth there is to that.

randersen said:
Every year they update to the latest technology so I dont think that you would be getting last years models. Last year, the computers were gateways and the PDAs were Dell. Rumor has it that next year students will be receiving the new style laptops that allows you to swivel the screen around and use it as a digital notepad. Im not sure how much truth there is to that.

Thank you very much for your help and information.