DMU Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ripulpancal2000

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please think carefully before attending DMU. Don't listen to anyone who says DMU is a good school. They are being put up by addmissions to say so and to say nice things on this web site.

Members don't see this ad.

I was payed by DMU admissions to say nice things. They gave me $25 and a free cookie.

In all honesty, that may be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard on this site. If everyone takes a look at this user's posts, they all say the same thing. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE.

I wish I knew who you were so we could have a nice face-to-face chat with your face laying on the ground. I think everyone gets the point, you don't need to repeat yourself for the 345th time. GO AWAY!!

Whatever happened to you, get over it already.

And why do you have to keep starting new threads about this? BUMP, it's your friend.

Members don't see this ad :)
as a potential candidate interviewing for a position in march at DMU, my friend who is from Des Moines has the best things to say about the school itself, and the DO that wrote my letter went there and said he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world........would I be wise not to listen to a word of what ripul.... is saying??? DMU students please chime in , and tell me if anything is true in what he is saying or if it is all BS.

Originally posted by michmaki
as a potential candidate interviewing for a position in march at DMU, my friend who is from Des Moines has the best things to say about the school itself, and the DO that wrote my letter went there and said he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world........would I be wise not to listen to a word of what ripul.... is saying??? DMU students please chime in , and tell me if anything is true in what he is saying or if it is all BS.

Hah, I think we're all tired of dealing with him. HoodyHoo is right.

When are you going to be in Des Moines? I'll make sure to corner you and beat you into submission, because I'm being "put up" by admissions to make you all conform. Isn't that right, ripul?

No really, when you get in town, I'll make sure to stop by and do the meet and greet, show you what real DMU students are like :)

Well...I don't go to DMU but let me just add my rationality .....everyone is going to moan and complain as to why they went to such and such medical school and they should have gone elsewhere. How do people know that the school they desire to attend is just as bad they are attending now. It's all relative. Pretty much...those who have bad attitudes toward the education provided in medical school tend to have bad experiences/sentiment toward the school...this will further lead to their further hatred of their school. One advice I can give anyone entering medial school, work as hard as you can and adapt to what comes at you. How you adapt to these stresses and hardships will dictate how well you like your situation. Find solutions and answers instead of complaining....and take some time out for those loved ones....whether it be your fiance, boy/girlfriend, wife, children..or in my case ...Jack Daniels :)

Originally posted by DoctorDoogie4
Well...Iin my case ...Jack Daniels :)

Your forgetting your other Uncles. Uncle Jim Bean and Uncle Johnny Walker.:D :D :D

Originally posted by Docgeorge
Your forgetting your other Uncles. Uncle Jim Bean and Uncle Johnny Walker.:D :D :D

Wait, I thought your favorite uncle was Jose Cuervo...:hardy:

Hey Ripul(Social Hansen).....

Quitchabitchin already.....MY GOD....if you spent as much time concentrating on trying to have a good time as you do bitchin about your shortcomings(and by shortcomings I mean....well, you know what I mean)....you'd probably come to realize that DMU is FRIGGIN AWESOME!

To all future interviewees.....you will see what DMU is really like when you come here....we are not paid or coerced into deceiving you....form your own opinions of the school when you come here, don't form one based on the rantings of 'Ol Saber Shins......

Originally posted by luckystar
Wait, I thought your favorite uncle was Jose Cuervo...:hardy:

Oh madre de dios!!!!! Tio Jose will kill me.....how could I have forgotten him!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: