• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

goinverted

goinverted
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
How was everyone notified of their acceptance?

About the Ads

goinverted

goinverted
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I take it they rejected me then. No email on Friday. Weird, I thought the interview went well, though the interviewers were a bit arrogant. I have been accepted to five other DO schools already and have plenty good enough stats and EC's. Not sure what is really going on.

Archer14

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm not trying to get your hopes up but their may be another explanation. One other kid mentioned being put on the alternate list, in my opinion this is no better than a rejection. I am sure they would have notified you if they rejected you, they may have for one reason or another not made a decision yet or missed you somehow.

About the Ads