DMU Portland Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medicfletch

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who interviewed in Portland for DMU two weeks ago hear anything from them yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Not yet... hoping soon, though. I remember they said that the dean had to personally sign off on every decision and he was going to be traveling soon... so it would either happen before he left, or after he came back... but not sure when that travel plan was set for... anyone have the nerve to call? I'm curious as heck too...

i haven't heard yet either, i thought two weeks?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything either. I also remember them saying that the dean personally reads through applications of EVERYONE the ADCOM approve for acceptance.. That could be a while for us...seing as we are all great applicants!

Everybody, call and ask!!! The dean just returned all the Portland interview files to the admissions office today. I've been accepted!!!

Call, call!

Post back and report!

Good luck!

Its slow because the AOA conference and other conferences are this month--busy.

MsEvolution said:
Everybody, call and ask!!! The dean just returned all the Portland interview files to the admissions office today. I've been accepted!!!

Call, call!

Post back and report!

Good luck!

thanx...its too late now..but i guess we will all hear soon!

yeyy....i'm in..just got the email

As in Portland, Oregon?? How many people interviewed?? I am looking at applying late as in NOW. Do schools often do off campus interviews?

DMU does it once a year and that was it as far as i know,
i too got the nice email this morning

Just called this morning. Found out I am placed on the alternate list. Not sure where at on the list but I am calling back this afternoon to find out. Not to happy. Des Moines is a fantastic school from everything I have heardand it's my first choice of schools. That leads me to a question. Does anyone know when they pull people off of the alternate list? Is it right before the school year starts (which is what I have heard before). I am hoping not. Any info would be good. Thanks.

Check your email people!!
I just got accepted.

premyo2002 said:
Check your email people!!
I just got accepted.

word. received mine today...off to dmu to check out the campus!