Dmu Renters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

megswegs82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am DMU class of 2011. I was just wondering about the apartment complexes located very close to campus. Are they nice on the inside? I don't want to live in a $h!t hole for a year. So any advice as to where to find a nice place to rent would be greatly appreciated. I will pay 6-700 dollars at the very most.

Also for the rest of my class are you guys planning on getting roomates or living single for that first year? Are a lot of you married? Hope not because that makes things boring.

haha

Meg :D

Members don't see this ad.

I am DMU class of 2011. I was just wondering about the apartment complexes located very close to campus. Are they nice on the inside? I don't want to live in a $h!t hole for a year. So any advice as to where to find a nice place to rent would be greatly appreciated. I will pay 6-700 dollars at the very most.

Also for the rest of my class are you guys planning on getting roomates or living single for that first year? Are a lot of you married? Hope not because that makes things boring.

haha

Meg :D

I live in 3000 Grand, which is just across the street on the other side of the clinic. I love living close to school and the inside is decent. They are better than a lot of the other complexes that are close to school from what I hear. They are alos fairly big.