DMU Student housing??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meats

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that have been to or are attending DMU...
I was browsing the DMU school site...and there didn't seem to be much for student housing...does DMU not offer on-campus housing???
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to DMU in mid november. There is NO on-campus housing at des moines university. However, there are lots of housing options around the school and the des moines area. The 3000 Grand (apartment complex) is literally right next to the campus and there are some (the imperial i believe) across the street.

Coming from long island, the cost of living in des moines is amazing to me. I really could not get over the prices for renting an apartment (or even buying a house/condo).

thanks, that helps :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to DMU in mid november. There is NO on-campus housing at des moines university. However, there are lots of housing options around the school and the des moines area. The 3000 Grand (apartment complex) is literally right next to the campus and there are some (the imperial i believe) across the street.

Coming from long island, the cost of living in des moines is amazing to me. I really could not get over the prices for renting an apartment (or even buying a house/condo).

With the market the way it is right now it is a great time to buy, but not so great to sell. I bought a home in Des Moines four years ago when I started and it worked out great. Buying a house can be intimidating, but it is worth it when you see how much you save over renting. PM me if any of you new DMUer's have questions about buying a home.

With the market the way it is right now it is a great time to buy, but not so great to sell. I bought a home in Des Moines four years ago when I started and it worked out great. Buying a house can be intimidating, but it is worth it when you see how much you save over renting. PM me if any of you new DMUer's have questions about buying a home.

I would also love to find a new DMU DPM to buy my house. Feel free to contact me if you are looking. I would be happy to give you info on houses owned by various DMU students that are on the market.