DMU students

Started by The Lars
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The Lars

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there DMU students. I will begin my studies this fall at the DO school. I currently reside in Flagstaff, AZ. I am wondering if any of you know if there are any single track trails in the area for Mt. Biking. Yes I am aware that Iowa is flat without mts. But there must be trails and some hard core bikers somewhere in the area. I hate to leave the mts here, but the school is close to the rest of my family (MN). Anyone?