DMU Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EvoDevo

Forging a Different Path
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know that I and Megalofyia are on the waitlist. If you're withdrawing from DMU could you let us know? And if you're one the w/l, let us know how it goes for you.

:)

Members don't see this ad.

All I know is that we got an email stating that the class was full, so I don't know if there will be any wait list movment.

Interesting, Thousandth. Do you know if that includes acceptances *with* deposits? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if it means it's full "with" deposit, but I do know that it also said to remember that you may defer your entrance until Fall 2005 and if you need to, to contact the Admissions office. So, I'm sure there's still hope of the waitlist moving, although like many of you have said I've heard it doesn't move much.

Josh

I withdrew but it was a while back so I'm sure it's already been accounted for.

I am making an assumption here but I believe that the class full notice is with both deposits paid.

Hey all, I'm also waiting on the waitlist at DMU. I spoke to the director of admissions on May 7th. They were about to start the ranking and organizing seats filled and not filled at that time. She said that we'd be contacted within a few weeks from that to find out about the ranking and the status of our waitlist. Should be any time now....

bigdreamer#1 said:
Hey all, I'm also waiting on the waitlist at DMU. I spoke to the director of admissions on May 7th. They were about to start the ranking and organizing seats filled and not filled at that time. She said that we'd be contacted within a few weeks from that to find out about the ranking and the status of our waitlist. Should be any time now....
Ah, you should have heard via email by now. Two of us have already heard back with our rankings. Have you not heard? Or are you referring to waitlist movement???? :confused:

Yes, I was refering to waitlist movement...I have not yet been contacted for my ranking, you guys have? hmmm, better make an email. PM me if you have any information. Thanks

I withdrew from the DMU waitlist, but that was probably a month ago. Good Luck.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences Class of 2008