DO 2022-2023 II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maybeafutureMD

Reaction score
Can we get this thread going? MD applicants are always on top of this and I'm curious! Let's post the date you got your II and the earliest date they allowed you to have your interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
2 II

I had one on 8/12 in person
Other one is 9/16 virtual

Edit 8/12 turned into A.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I keep telling myself that man but tbh I’m losing all confidence

Hey! Don’t say that dude. You got this!!! Most people get the majority of their interviews in September/October. Try to log off SDN for a few days and do something with friends or family. It’ll help get your mind off this. Don’t get discouraged.

Hey! Don’t say that dude. You got this!!! Most people get the majority of their interviews in September/October. Try to log off SDN for a few days and do something with friends or family. It’ll help get your mind off this. Don’t get discouraged.
I’m a lower stat applicant so I’ll know my time will also probably come after that, just can’t shake the feeling man 😔

I’m a lower stat applicant so I’ll know my time will also probably come after that, just can’t shake the feeling man 😔
SDN def makes the process even more stressful than it already is!! i'm 100% confident that there are more people feeling the same way as you than it seems. it may seem like so many people may be getting II's rn but in reality, the majority of people are also waiting for their first II but may not announce it on SDN

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll try my best to keep my head up, thanks guys

Low stat applicant, and got a II from DMU a few weeks ago. Verified on 7/26

Reactions: 1 user
Brace yourselves. Secondaries are coming!

6F0940AB-16CB-414E-A21A-78D18A94E2F3.jpeg
2F6670D0-BE6D-4193-8549-42CD37D2D0D1.jpeg
BE2CAE00-05CB-40C8-8EBB-FAA3452B5616.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
First II received!!

9/14: Virtual

• Love
I got 1 II on 7/15 and earliest was 7/19.
Had my interview 8/15/22 and got accepted TODAY!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Imagine spending the time and money to apply to a place you would be unhappy to end up at. Couldn’t be me.

Imagine spending the time and money to apply to a place you would be unhappy to end up at. Couldn’t be me.
imagine making incorrect assumptions due to a lack of understanding. couldnt be me
i am immensely grateful for my interviews thus far. however I would love to attend an MD program. aiming for the stars does not make me inconsiderate nor ungrateful.

• Dislike
  • Okay...
Reactions: 4 users
1 DO II on 9/22 (A as of 10/6), 1 MD II

Update: my cycle is completed and over
7 DO II, 5 IA, 3 A, & 2 WL
2 MD II, 2 IA, 2 A

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users