Do academic update after acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stillincollege

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been accepted to schools that I want to attend already. I am in graduate school now. This semester I got good grades except one B and one B-. I am wondering if I should do the academic update or not...

There are still schools that I want to go but have not heard back from them. Should I do the update? Is it gonna hurt my chances for other school?

Thank you for your inputs. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yes you should update. If you already got into the school you wanted then why not?

Hi Everyone,

I have been accepted to schools that I want to attend already. I am in graduate school now. This semester I got good grades except one B and one B-. I am wondering if I should do the academic update or not...

There are still schools that I want to go but have not heard back from them. Should I do the update? Is it gonna hurt my chances for other school?

Thank you for your inputs. :)

Doing academic update at this point really isn't necessary, unless the school you are accepted to specifically instructs you to do so. Most dental schools will request another official final transcript right before D1 year starts, so doing updating it now on AADSAS really isn't needed.