Do all DO schools accept Interfolio?

Started by geretts
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Not sure why you ask this since Interfolio can also send regular paper copies to schools that don't accept Interfolio (and I believe they all do and may be required to do so since they are "partnered" with AACOMAs)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure why you ask this since Interfolio can also send regular paper copies to schools that don't accept Interfolio (and I believe they all do and may be required to do so since they are "partnered" with AACOMAs)

Because the supplemental for KCOM states "All evaluations should be provided to us directly by the evaluators."
 
Careful, though. I do remember a couple schools that had different letter requirements, and I wasn't able to use Interfolio for these schools. The best answer to your question is to look at each school in the Osteopathic CIB and see what the requirements are for each school.