bulldog

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
hi,

i had a friend thinking about applying pharm school. do all of them require on-campus interviews and what's up w/ all the non-accredited schools? thanks.

lgooden

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2004
Status
No. I know that Butler in Indianapolis does not require interviews and I think that Creighton does phone interviews? I'm sure there are more examples out there but that is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Crazy_Norwegian

Testmonkey Extraordinaire
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2004
Michigan (the state, not the school!)
Status
lgooden said:
No. I know that Butler in Indianapolis does not require interviews and I think that Creighton does phone interviews? I'm sure there are more examples out there but that is all I can think of off the top of my head.
Ferris State in Michgan also doesn't require interviews. No essays or letters
of recommendation, either.

Prettiboy

10+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Status
University of South Carolina does not interview at all. They don't care about your personality or how what kind of pharmacist you will be. as long as you have a good GPA and recs, you'll get in. by good I mean 3.7 or higher.
bulldog said:
hi,

i had a friend thinking about applying pharm school. do all of them require on-campus interviews and what's up w/ all the non-accredited schools? thanks.

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Squint your eyes and look closer.
Status
Pharmacist
For the most part, UF doesn't require interviews. Only a select group of applicants have interviews.

Albany College of Pharmacy and St. Louis College of Pharmacy do not require interviews, either.