do all pharmacy schools require interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bulldog

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

i had a friend thinking about applying pharm school. do all of them require on-campus interviews and what's up w/ all the non-accredited schools? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

No. I know that Butler in Indianapolis does not require interviews and I think that Creighton does phone interviews? I'm sure there are more examples out there but that is all I can think of off the top of my head.

lgooden said:
No. I know that Butler in Indianapolis does not require interviews and I think that Creighton does phone interviews? I'm sure there are more examples out there but that is all I can think of off the top of my head.
Ferris State in Michgan also doesn't require interviews. No essays or letters
of recommendation, either.

Members don't see this ad :)
University of South Carolina does not interview at all. They don't care about your personality or how what kind of pharmacist you will be. as long as you have a good GPA and recs, you'll get in. by good I mean 3.7 or higher.
bulldog said:
hi,

i had a friend thinking about applying pharm school. do all of them require on-campus interviews and what's up w/ all the non-accredited schools? thanks.

A lot of schools do not require interviews.

For the most part, UF doesn't require interviews. Only a select group of applicants have interviews.

Albany College of Pharmacy and St. Louis College of Pharmacy do not require interviews, either.

I don't believe Long Island University--Brooklyn requires them either.