Do all schools accept LoRs from Interfolio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woohoo007

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to clarify something. I was under the impression that using an Interfolio linked to AMCAS was the same as using the AMCAS letter writer but I saw on NYU's website that

"No, we do not accept letters of recommendation via Interfolio and other credentials services. This policy became effective September 1, 2010.

We do not accept any other documents through Interfolio and other services. The personal statement should be included in your online application and not sent through them. Transcripts and translations should be uploaded to your online application, as well."

Does this mean I can't apply to NYU (and other schools with something like this written on their website) if I link Interfolio to AMCAS? Or is this referring to something else entirely? Thank you!

Edit: Sorry I just realized that the website I was looking at was the graduate school's website and not for Grossman, please disregard this question.

Members don't see this ad.