Do All Schools Interview Before Dec. 1st?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trident007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am wondering if all schools interview before December 1st so that they can begin accepting people as of December 1st.. or are there some schools that wait and schedule their first rounds of interviews in December or January?

Searching through old threads, sometimes it seemed as if schools were offering their first interviews in December and January, however I was under the impression that the first round of interviews for all schools were all conducted before Dec. 1st, so I just wanted to check.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am wondering if all schools interview before December 1st so that they can begin accepting people as of December 1st.. or are there some schools that wait and schedule their first rounds of interviews in December or January?
Searching through old threads, sometimes it seemed as if schools were offering their first interviews in December and January, however I was under the impression that the first round of interviews for all schools were all conducted before Dec. 1st, so I just wanted to check.
Thanks!

You can look at www.predents.com info (from last year) and look at the list of those interviewed and accepted and you will have some idea.