Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

DO application statistics, resources

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by jackets5, Dec 2, 2005.

1. jackets5

jackets5 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Are there any books like the MSAR for DO schools that show the #of applicants, #accepted and matriculated for all DO schools. Or does anyone know of the statistics like for MD schools that only 49% of applicants get accepted and things like that. thank you

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Canuck99

Canuck99 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    There is one book that I know of, The Princeton Review: Best 162 Medical Schools, 2005 Edition. It includes a decription, statistics, and other related info for just about every MD, DO, and even some foreign medical schools. It was offered when I took the course, but we were also told that you could buy it in stores. You might want to go to Princetonreview.com

4. OSUdoc08

OSUdoc08 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Medical Student
    I have a couple old of MSAR's that have all of this information, but they have apparently discontinued putting DO schools in there. I don't know where you can find the most up-to-date information other than the website of the respective school.

I do believe "US News: Guide to Grad Schools" does have all of this information.

5. dr.z

Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    U.S. News have one.