Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

DO application statistics, resources

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by jackets5, Dec 2, 2005.

1. jackets5

jackets5 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Are there any books like the MSAR for DO schools that show the #of applicants, #accepted and matriculated for all DO schools. Or does anyone know of the statistics like for MD schools that only 49% of applicants get accepted and things like that. thank you

2. Canuck99

Canuck99 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    There is one book that I know of, The Princeton Review: Best 162 Medical Schools, 2005 Edition. It includes a decription, statistics, and other related info for just about every MD, DO, and even some foreign medical schools. It was offered when I took the course, but we were also told that you could buy it in stores. You might want to go to Princetonreview.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OSUdoc08

OSUdoc08 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Medical Student
    I have a couple old of MSAR's that have all of this information, but they have apparently discontinued putting DO schools in there. I don't know where you can find the most up-to-date information other than the website of the respective school.

I do believe "US News: Guide to Grad Schools" does have all of this information.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dr.z

Physician 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    U.S. News have one.