DO/Chiropractic rotations

Started by jmor702
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jmor702

Member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had any info on:

Could an osteopathic medical student get approval for a rotation in a chiropractic
clinic?

Just a thought...
 
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT??!!!!
Maybe you could do a rotation as a CNA or a dentist.
 
In a word: Not likely. From what I've seen, DO schools and the AOA look upon chiropractic as 'the enemy.' I would be ASTONISHED if a DO student could get school approval for doing a rotation in a chiropractic clinic. Please let me know if you are successful.

------------------
Question Authority & Overturn Dogma