Step II DO considering not taking step 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cookiegrub

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took step 1 last year and did ok (220s) and this year, I feel cut for time. My comlex score was low and I want to make sure I can get through the mandatory exams coming from a DO program as opposed to trying for step 2 when I haven't been studying for it specifically. I plan on matching IM and would like a place that has fellowship options. Would appreciate any help because step 1 was a lot of prep and I don't know if I can rush step 2 before the application deadline
 
Last edited: