Do dentists do "grillz"?

Started by JPevzner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JPevzner

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my friend asked me about this and it got me thinking. I figure they must as most of the people that wear them surely cant be that crafty themselves.:laugh:
What do you guys think?
 
Most Dentist do not do them. I wouldn't do it in my practice. It is more of a personal preference. Majority of the grills made now are made at jewelry stores.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
but you're saying some dentists CAN do them? that's awesome! lol. They must charge a fortune for those things.
 
I've seen suppliers that sell denture teeth in all colors with all sorts of symbols/markings on them. Even glow in the dark! I still think it's ridiculous, but "esthetics" is a very subjective measure.

As for cost, they're probably only expensive if you're dealing with custom or jewel-encrusted.
 
Nice, I've heard about it yet.. I'm sure that there are just few dentist who makes drill.