do DO's assist MD's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeyeguy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since DO schools are for people who weren't smart enought to get into MD schools, do DO's function as an MD's assistant. Is it also true that DO's take orders from nurses.

Members don't see this ad.

I think he is a troll...:thumbup:

-PlAnEjaNe

Members don't see this ad :)
Since DO schools are for people who weren't smart enought to get into MD schools, do DO's function as an MD's assistant. Is it also true that DO's take orders from nurses.

you know i can tolerate these threads if they have some sort of humor associated with them, some sarcasm or something I can laugh at...but this does nothing...someone take this off...:sleep:

You know what I love about these threads? Either the troll is ignorant about medicine and as such would be dismissed by any medical school admissions committee (MD or DO) based on their complete lack of understanding.

OR:

They are just here to get a rise out of everyone by using worn out, mindless drivel.

OP, maybe next time you could post a few poop jokes to supplement your cutting edge humor?

MD's and DO's perform the same duty as physicians... they are both trained to adequately meet their patients needs in regard to their illness...It should not be mistaken that DO's are not smart as MD's, in fact i know of physicians that are DO's that are far better physicians than MD's

MD's and DO's perform the same duty as physicians... they are both trained to adequately meet their patients needs in regard to their illness...It should not be mistaken that DO's are not smart as MD's, in fact i know of physicians that are DO's that are far better physicians than MD's

lol:laugh:...is this sarcasm....are u really answering this..now this is the humor I am taking about:laugh:...props:thumbup:

Closing thread - Its a duplicate and it's only asking for troll and trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.