DO friendly programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rickmyster78

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give a list of DO friendly programs?

Members don't see this ad.

rickmyster78 said:
Can anyone give a list of DO friendly programs?

Almost all of them are DO friendly! :)

Dump that thinking for anesthesiology. Just apply. Some places won't give us interviews but they are few and far between. Some east coast places and maybe a couple elsewhere...and that is anecdotal.

Members don't see this ad :)
dude, don't think like that for any specialty, not just anesthesia. you gotta just apply for it all. I got interviews all over in gas and surgery. i think it had more to do with my board scores. don't sell yourself out like that and apply where you want to go and you may suprise yourself.

I apologize. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm trying to apply wide and broad and I wanted to maximize my chances. I didn't want to apply some place that's not going to give me a chance and end up wasting my money and time.

rickmyster78 said:
I apologize. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm trying to apply wide and broad and I wanted to maximize my chances. I didn't want to apply some place that's not going to give me a chance and end up wasting my money and time.

Even my "top 10 allo" school takes DOs for gas so your concern is unfounded.