Do I have a chance of getting in this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentaljunkie1

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

As every other pre-dent student, I am kinda scared about this cycle and wanted to know if I have a chance:
3.45 overall gpa; 3.41 sgpa; 20 AA 21 TS 16RC 21QR 19PAT.

Thank you
 
Have you already submitted your application? I think you definitely have a chance as long as you applied on time, only your RC score stands out as a potential issue for schools with cutoffs.
 
Yeah i already have! I am in the waiting game currently. I applied to schools that have cut off at 16. I really hope i don't get rejected because of that one score..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you an international student? If so, schools will be a bit more lenient when it comes to RC.