Do I have a chance

Started by sjk2016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sjk2016

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University: West Virginia U
Major: Exercise Physiology
Overall GPA: 3.2
Pre-Req GPA: 3.5
GRE: 288 overall , AW 3.5

Extra-Curric: Working 2 jobs as Rehab tech

Volunteer: inpatient and outpatient (370 total hours)
 
I think working on your GRE and trying to get a combined score of 300 would help improve your application, or maybe apply to schools that don't look at the GRE
 
I'd say considering that your GPAs aren't super high, you would want as high of a GRE score as possible to balance you out more.