Do I have a Chance??

Started by PxThree
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PxThree

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know questions like these have been asked plenty of time, but I can't help but ask. What are my chances this fall? GPA=~2.95, Taking the OAT in October, =~50 hrs. of shadowing at various sites, Member of Computer Club, Pre-Health Club, Treasurer for 1 Semester of Paintball Club, Volunteer with Big Brother and at United Way. Also I'm planning on applying to 8 schools to increase chance of getting in, is this a good or bad idea? I will also be applying as a non-resident to all 8 schools. Thanks
 
8's kinda overkill.. it'd pare it down to 4 that you'd REALLY want to go to. Your GPA is decent... the shadowing is excellent 🙂 Big brothers (awesome) ...

just get a good OAT score and you should be okay ... good luck !! (and keep us posted !!)