do I have a chance??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonhkim1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! guys. I have had only one interview invitation from BU so far. My interview will be on March 14. I guess Most of you guys already had interviews. I just wonder I have a chance to get into the BU dental school even if have this late interview. What do you think, guys?

p.s. where did you stay? I am thinking Hampton Inn.

Members don't see this ad.

where you from?

Members don't see this ad :)
jonhkim1 said:
Hi! guys. I have had only one interview invitation from BU so far. My interview will be on March 14. I guess Most of you guys already had interviews. I just wonder I have a chance to get into the BU dental school even if have this late interview. What do you think, guys?

This is my first reply so I hope I'm doing it correctly! Just thought you'd like to know - I'm scheduled to interview at BU a solid week after you are (3/21)!! So, no worries - you're not the last! :) Also, I'm not an expert, but I think you definitely still have a chance. Good luck at your interview and best wishes!

jonhkim1 said:

Hey John. Last I heard, they are interviewing for the waiting list. Don't get discourage though, you still have a shot. :thumbup: Just prepare for your BU interview like no other and blow them away.

my god how awlful would an ADCOM be to still be interviewing???

either these people are bored or they are just worthless.

eitherway something needsdone

gonna call you people up the day before class and say hey you got in come on.

crap.

Thanks.
Good luck.

smile87 said:
This is my first reply so I hope I'm doing it correctly! Just thought you'd like to know - I'm scheduled to interview at BU a solid week after you are (3/21)!! So, no worries - you're not the last! :) Also, I'm not an expert, but I think you definitely still have a chance. Good luck at your interview and best wishes!