Do I have a chance?

Started by Bigv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bigv

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently have a cumalative gpa of 3.5. Core Science/math gpa of 3.65. I took the PCATz on oct 18, prolly got below 50% cuz i didnt have time to study. Do I have a chance of getting into LIU pharm or USP pharm?
 
I currently have a cumalative gpa of 3.5. Core Science/math gpa of 3.65. I took the PCATz on oct 18, prolly got below 50% cuz i didnt have time to study. Do I have a chance of getting into LIU pharm or USP pharm?

This belong in WAMC thread
 
WAMC = what are my chances 🙂

if you look at the top of the page where all the threads are listed, you'll see it there.
Regardless, I didn't apply to either of those two schools..but your GPA looks good. If you get a solid PCAT then your chances will be even better. Make sure you have good letters of recommendation and extracurricular/volunteer activities.
Good luck!