Do I have a chance?

Started by arandelam1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arandelam1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I applied to Physical Therapy schools and these are my stats. Do I have a chance?

University: Montclair State University
Major: Biology
Overall GPA (PTCAS): 3.66
Pre-Req GPA: 3.67
GRE: 145V, 162Q, 4.0AW

Extra-Curric: Biology Club, Alpha Delta Lamda Honors Society, Global medical Brigades, CSA club,

Volunteer: 150 hours in a hospital setting (it is not verified as the physica therapist no longer works there) 150 hours in 2 different outpatient facilities (I should have a total of 200 more by December.)

I'm scared as I applied relatively late to a majority of applicants I have seen on this site.