Do I have any hope?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolCucumber

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I have a low GPA around 2.98, did my undergrad double major in biophysics and biochemistry but had a really high MCAT (it's expired now because I took it back in 2001) so a US medical school took a chance and admitted me. However, I ended up getting kicked out because I failed a class twice. Could I apply to a post-baccalaureate program that would lead entrance into a medical school (sorta like MS/MD), and which ones could I reasonably get into? I'm taking the MCAT in april. Or would they look at me being kicked out as a black mark?

Or should I just forget it and go caribbean? Would they look at me being kicked out as a black mark as well or would they not care as much? Thanks guys and gals.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.