Do I have enough time before the CASPer test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abbielovescats

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! So I've been working on my vet applications and have known about the CASPer but thought I wasn't supposed to study and have been busy with other parts of my app that I haven't studied for it. My test is in 3 days and I was looking at some information about CASPer and I see that people are studying and preparing. I think if I spend a couple hours I should be ok, but there are so many different things I am getting overwhelmed. I wasn't sure if anyone would recommend anything specific that I should do before Sunday. I am planning on taking a practice test and taking notes of what is important in the veterinary profession to make sure I hit certain marks.

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly same lmao. Signed up today and taking it Sunday. I took a ethics in medical science course as part of my masters so I am banking on that but otherwise no prep. Its def a cash grab and I am not confident I will get in any of the schools that are wanting it either.

Honestly same lmao. Signed up today and taking it Sunday. I took a ethics in medical science course as part of my masters so I am banking on that but otherwise no prep. Its def a cash grab and I am not confident I will get in any of the schools that are wanting it either.
Oh hahha that's pretty funny! I just graduated from my undergrad so I don't have much about ethics except for some specific assignments and what I've read. That makes me feel a bit better then. I hope to get accepted to LIU since I live in NJ it is pretty close but at the same time I'm pretty nervous, but alright still. Good luck!!

This was two years ago, but I signed up for it and took it on the same day.

Don't study. Answer like a human person. Try to consider all sides of the story and discuss that in your answer. You'll be fine.

Reactions: 1 users
This was two years ago, but I signed up for it and took it on the same day.

Don't study. Answer like a human person. Try to consider all sides of the story and discuss that in your answer. You'll be fine.
Yeah I did pretty much this and got my results back today in the third quartile so I agree

Reactions: 1 user