Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Do I have the right Kaplan book?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Mutterkuchen, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Mutterkuchen

Mutterkuchen Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

I want to buy the Kaplan MCAT book, but am not sure that the one I saw at Barnes and Noble is the correct one. The one I saw was called the MCAT Comprehensive Review with CD Rom and had a $65 list price. Is this the right Kaplan book that I have read about on this forum?

2. Wahoo

Wahoo Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    That's the one I used. It's identical, word for word and picture for picture, to the books that are sold in the $1000 Kaplan course. I used that book, and a few of the AAMC practice tests, as my only materials to prepare for the MCAT

3. Kazzar

Kazzar Psychiatrist
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    That's what I used... I got a 34R and I didn't take a course. I highly recommend it. (I got 10V, 11PS, and 13BS, so you might want to read a lot of newspaper articles and books while you study for the sciences... you can't use a review guide to get good at passages for the verbal section. Not much, at least.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...