Do I Include my USMLE Step 2 Score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mscarn2014

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
DO student here looking to go to ER, applying to both AOA and ACGME.

Grade wise very average student but great experiences, SLOE's, and LORs, I feel like I will do well in interviews. COMLEX 1 489, COMLEX 2 was happy to increase to 576.

However, after my low Comlex 1, was hoping to excel on Comlex 2 and also take Step 2 to better my changes. I got 220 on USMLE Step 2.

At this point, I am unsure if I should include my USMLE Step 2 Score on all my applications. Obviously will share my score if asked, but I feel like my application looks better without it. Ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

DO student here looking to go to ER, applying to both AOA and ACGME.

Grade wise very average student but great experiences, SLOE's, and LORs, I feel like I will do well in interviews. COMLEX 1 489, COMLEX 2 was happy to increase to 576.

However, after my low Comlex 1, was hoping to excel on Comlex 2 and also take Step 2 to better my changes. I got 220 on USMLE Step 2.

At this point, I am unsure if I should include my USMLE Step 2 Score on all my applications. Obviously will share my score if asked, but I feel like my application looks better without it. Ideas?
While 220 is not ideal it meets the cutoffs for most programs.