unfrozencaveman said:
Does anyone find any use for any of these?
No. Textbooks are paperweights in med. school. Two reasons:
1: The syllabi are so complete that you don't need them.
2: There is no time to for additional reading.
Note, these are broad blanket statements, and admittedly, there may be times when a textbook could help clear up a foggy point. However, rather than having a bookshelf full of rapidly aging texts, the internet is a current source of information, as are your other resources such as classmates, professors, other online rsrcs, etc.
I kept many of my undergrad books thinking they would come in handy. Out of apx. 50lbs of books including cell bio, genetics, biochem, zoo, phys., etc., I never cracked one, not even my old anatomy text.
There is simply a limited amt. of time to study as efficiently as possible. I think the overwhelming majority of med students would agree that textbooks fall at the bottom of that list, and consequently make better dust collectors than study resources.