Do I need to update my application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helloboys

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already got accepted to a dental school that I will be attending. Do I still need to put my grades for fall semester and send my transcript to ADEA so they can verify my Fall semester grades? Or is it different for each dental school and I need to call and ask if they want me to send in my transcript to ADEA now?

Members don't see this ad.

I already got accepted to a dental school that I will be attending. Do I still need to put my grades for fall semester and send my transcript to ADEA so they can verify my Fall semester grades? Or is it different for each dental school and I need to call and ask if they want me to send in my transcript to ADEA now?
I would assume from this point on, you only need to do what your school asks of you. You will eventually need to send a final transcript to your school before matriculation, but anything before that would be extra and most likely unnecessary unless your school specifically instructs you to do so.

Reactions: 1 users