Do management classes count in Science GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDoeDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a business management major in my college right now. And I got a C- in one of my mangement classes I took a while back along with C- in Calc. That being said my overall is 3.5. I am just curious will that management class be counted in my "science" GPA? I think I remember reading something crazy like this thats why I just want ot make sure. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was an accounting major and the only classes from that major that were counted towards my science gpa were calculus and statistics.

JohnDoeDDS said:
I am a business management major in my college right now. And I got a C- in one of my mangement classes I took a while back along with C- in Calc. That being said my overall is 3.5. I am just curious will that management class be counted in my "science" GPA? I think I remember reading something crazy like this thats why I just want ot make sure. Thanks.

no managment but calc will count in...

Members don't see this ad :)
damn... Also I will have to send in transcripts from non-degree granting schools too right? I onlky ask because I took BIO I, in a different college and got an A-.

So what do you guys think my GPA is thus far before taking any more science classes.

I got an A- in Bio (4 credit) A in STAT (3 credit), and C- in CALC (4 Credit.) Thanks.

rocknightmare said:
cool site. but what about the old fashion way of using a piece of paper and calculator? ;)

im way to lazy for that