DO match terms

Started by bla_3x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am still in my medical school interviewing stage of my medical career, but I was curious about something. I was checking some of the match results of some schools that I wish to attend, and there are a lot of matches in "comb/FP, comb/obgyn, etc. What is the "comb" part for? I was thinking that it is for combined/ FP, etc.
If this is right, what does this mean? Thanks!
 
THat usually means that the osteopathic internship is integrated into the residency, so you only need to match once.